Located on the cusp of suburbia, a mere 30-minute commute to Adelaide with easy access to all necessary services including great schools, shopping centres and public transport, this amazing home of luxurious proportions is set on 1.64 acres (approx.) of combined landscaped and natural bush environments.
Set back from the road, overlooking a winter creek the home has a multitude of native wildlife visitors, including friendly magpies. With space for the largest of families, your leisure activities are well catered for with an outdoor pool, lawned areas, fire pit, spa and tennis court, dedicated indoor entertaining area with billiard table and wet bar, formal and casual meals, multiple living areas and a huge 3.3mx8m cellar.
No expense has been spared on this custom designed, one owner home that simply must be seen to be believed. If you are seeking a tree change without moving to the country, a place with space for the whole family to live, play and relax, this is the one for you. It really is like living in your very own private resort, just move in and live the dream!
• Mains power, gas and water
• Stunning chefs’ kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and Puratap
• 5 enormous bedrooms, master with huge walk in wardrobe and ensuite with corner spa bath
• Private wing containing two bedrooms (both with WIR’s), bathroom and living area
• Formal and casual dining areas, plus family room and entertaining/games room with wet bar
• Spiral staircase access to purpose built expansive 3.3mx8m cellar
• Economical ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
• A blend of easy-care tiles and floating floors throughout living areas of the home
• Lagoon style, black pebble concrete in ground, salt chlorinated pool
• Overflow of outdoor spa cascades beautifully into pool
• Full size, netted, concrete tennis court with lighting
• Paved outdoor entertaining area under pitched verandah with fans
• Secluded, serene gazebo overlooking pool and lawned area
• Front door intercom with two internal stations
• Ducted vacuum
• Monitored security system
• Double garage with automatic roller doors
• 12×7.7m shed capable of housing 6 vehicles, with 25amp and 3-phase power
• Fantastic location close to major shopping centres, schools and public transport
• Brick veneer construction built 1996
First time ever this magnificent home has been for sale, DO NOT miss out!
CT / 5090/564
Council / City of Tea Tree Gully
Zoning / RUL – Rural Living
Built / 1996
Land / 6660M2 (Approximate)
Council Rates / $4,022.74pa
SA Water / $148.90pq
ES Levy / $187.05pa