Located in a sun filled crescent surrounded by well-maintained owner-occupied homes, all the hard work has been done renovating this beautiful family residence. Strategically placed skylights provide a light and airy feel, whilst the huge undercover outdoor entertaining area really adds another dimension to the home.
Stroll to the 542-bus stop on Yatala Vale Road and be in the city in as little as 40 minutes. The Grove Shopping Precinct and surrounding public and private schools, plus Recreation and Swim centres are at your doorstep, whilst Westfield Tea Tree Plaza with a new multi-million-dollar food and entertainment area is within a 10-minute drive. Foothills living with all modern conveniences at your fingertips, combined with a move in ready home is the perfect combination for any homebuyer, so be quick and submit your best offer NOW!
• Great schools, shopping facilities and public transport nearby
• 3 substantial bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and built in mirrored wardrobes
• Built in wardrobes to bedrooms, plus ceiling fans throughout the home
• Contemporary galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and Puratap
• Natural light filled open plan kitchen / dining / living areas
• Easy care floating floors to living areas and new carpet in bedrooms
• Economical ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
• Renovated family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Expansive outdoor entertaining area under verandah
• Fully fenced established yard with plenty of undercover and off-street parking
• Large shed and additional tool-shed, plus paved BBQ / fire pit area
• Rental estimate $375-$395 per week
• Brick construction built 1977 on 590m2 (approximately) allotment
Quality homes are in demand, so inspect TODAY or risk missing out!
CT – 5060/789
Council – Tea Tree Gully
Zoning – R-Residential
Built – 1977
Land – 590m2 (approximately)
Council Rates – $1,387.42/annum
SA Water – $157.92/quarter
ES Levy – $105.45/annum