Beautifully created and built to last, the current owners of this stunning property have recently undertaken a no expense spared renovation inside and out. With an on trend black and white theme to kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas, the attention to detail of this makeover simply needs to be seen to be appreciated. A keen artistic eye has ensured matching fixtures and fittings flow seamlessly and tastefully throughout the home.
Ideally located less than a five-minute drive to either Parabanks Shopping Precinct or Hollywood Plaza and close to all necessary modern amenities. Move in or rent out ready, this one is priced to sell and will be popular, so inspect TODAY!
• Great shopping facilities, public transport and schools nearby
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes to master and second
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living area with overhead cupboards and plenty of storage
• Reverse cycle cooling / heating units to living, master and second bedrooms
• Stunning family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Recently created laundry space with built in vanity and overhead storage
• Rear entertaining area under shaded Pergola, plus garden shed
• Single carport with roller door and drive through access, plus additional on-site parking
• Fully fenced, low maintenance Community Titled allotment with established, easy care gardens
• Rental estimate $300-$320 per week
• Rendered concrete construction, built in 1966 on 321m2 (approximately) allotment
Act FAST as prices are on the rise!
CT – 5973/164
Council – Salisbury
Zoning – R-Residential
Built – 1966
Land – 321m2 (approximately)
Council Rates – $1,117.35/annum
SA Water – $154.25 quarter
ES Levy – $91.60/annum
Insurance – $202.00/annum