PERFECT FAMILY ENTERTAINER!
You have arrived! Modern, spacious and immaculately presented, this one owner home has been lovingly created by the current family who are seeking a tree change, giving you the rare opportunity to purchase their piece of paradise. With fantastic schools nearby, great public transport and tree lined streets, this area needs no introduction to families that want the very best from life.
Enjoy summer sunsets with a glass of vino in hand, serenely floating around your pool with elevated views overlooking the Adelaide Hills. Meander down to John Eichner Memorial Reserve and let the kids loose on the playground, or simply soak up the lake views whilst feeding the ducks. Catching public transport has never been easier, with the Stop Hail N Ride route you can jump onboard a bus from your driveway. With features and benefits too lengthy to describe in a mere sales advertisement, you simply must attend a viewing to really appreciate this home and the attention to detail that elevates it from great to remarkable.
• 5 vast bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and double basin vanity
• Walk in wardrobes to master and all three rear bedrooms
• Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, overlooking dining and living areas
• Walk in pantry and stainless-steel kitchen appliances, including dishwasher and Puratap
• Economical ducted evaporative cooling throughout and electric space heater
• Three central and spacious, yet separate living areas
• Pool on raised level with solar blanket and stunning views
• 1.5kW Solar System with 16 cent per kW rebate
• Monitored cameras to front of home, with ability to add to system
• ADSL2 and phone points to the home
• Two paved outdoor entertaining areas, one under pitched verandah overlooking tranquil ponds
• Expansive double garage with individual roller doors
• Additional on-site parking for multiple vehicles, plus gated drive through rear access
• Impeccable established gardens with lush Golf Course green lawn and watering systems
• Large shed with shelving, 3 phase power to house and annual pest control inspections completed
• Rental estimate $540-$560 per week
• Brick veneer construction built in 2005 on 1,278m2 (approximately) allotment
Quality family homes are currently in short supply, inspect TODAY or you will miss out!
CT – 5919/92
Council – Tea Tree Gully
Zoning – R-Residential
Built – 2005
Land – 1278m2 (approximately)
Council Rates – $2,325.97/annum
SA Water – $214.39/quarter
ESL – $143.00/annum