NEST OR INVEST AND PROSPER ON PONTON
Revitalised and ready to go, this solid two-bedroom, ground floor unit is freshly painted throughout, and has brand new floating floors and window treatments. With a Capital Value of $135,000 and current rental appraisal sitting at $200-$220 per week, the yield of 8%+ is sure to get any investors attention. Alternatively, a great entry point into the market for first home buyers to build some equity and retain as a positively geared investment.
With a bus stop out the front and only minutes to Salisbury railway station, all your public transport needs are covered. No car, no worries; just a 10-minute walk into the heart of Salisbury’s shopping precinct where all your needs are met. Priced to sell quickly, this unit is about the best value for money currently on the market, so act TODAY and submit your offer!
• Minutes to Parabanks shopping precinct, multiple public transport options and schools
• Recent upgrades means the home is ‘move in’ ready
• Spacious open plan kitchen / living area
• Reverse cycle cooling / heating in living area
• Economical mains gas for cooking and hot water
• Foxtel and phone points in situ
• Spacious bathroom / laundry
• Ample off-street parking for residents and their guests
• Rental estimate $200-$220 per week
• Solid brick construction built in 1974
High yield investments are in demand, so inspect TODAY or risk missing out!
CT – 6017/562
Council – Salisbury
Zoning – R-Residential
Built – 1974
Strata – $312.14/qtr
Council Rates – $942.65/annum
SA Water – $199.70/quarter
ES Levy – $72.00/annum