***Enter #21 Julian Road in your GPS and look for signboard***
What a fantastic location this area has become with the Northern Expressway getting you into the heart of Adelaide in 45 minutes, or pop over to Gawler in less than a quarter of an hour. With shopping precincts, public transport and great schools in adjoining suburbs, this property, set on over 2.5 acres of established land truly has the tranquillity and feel of the country, whilst being minutes from facilities and benefits suburbia offers.
Those requiring room for teenagers or extended family members will appreciate the self-contained wing, boasting a large entertaining area, living room, kitchen, bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Numerous indoor and outdoor living areas will ensure there is plenty of room to spread out and relax for even the largest of families, whilst the shedding options and storage areas are a tradies dream, with enough room to house even the largest of big boys’ toys.
Whilst 20 years of hard work has gone into creating this haven, the vast size of this estate allows plenty of scope for the new owners to add their own stamp. Families, tradies, business owners, aspiring hobby farmers or anybody just wanting a place they can escape to after a long day will love this property because it’s like being on a holiday all year round!
• Welcoming, tree lined driveway leads to fenced residence, set well back from the road
• Original home with 3.6m high ceilings, wide verandah all round and ornate leadlight
• Four spacious bedrooms, second with mezzanine level
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample storage and food preparation areas
• Central dining area overlooks outdoor entertaining area and backyard
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling, plus ceiling fans to master bedroom and dining area
• 2 x heat/cool split systems and wall unit, plus air conditioner in 4th/flat bedroom
• Allergen friendly floating floors through main living areas
• Contemporary family bathroom with bath
• Private wing containing bedroom, modern ensuite, kitchen, living and entertaining area with bar
• 5kW solar system with transferrable 56 cents/kw rebate
• Decked, semi enclosed al fresco entertaining area under pitched verandah with fan, outdoor blinds, pot belly stove heater and Foxtel connection
• Fully fenced, decked pool area with shade sails for weather protection
• Spacious lawned area perfect for backyard cricket, plus watering system to garden area
• BBQ hut adjacent to outdoor entertaining and pool areas
• Hard wired smoke alarms connected to monitored security system
• 15m x 12.1m shed, additional 6.8m x 5.6m shed, plus tool shed
• Secure garaging for 8 vehicles, undercover carport for up to 5 cars, plus ample outdoor parking.
• Great schools, shopping facilities and public transport in adjoining suburbs
• Brick construction built 1948 on huge 2.5acre allotment
Homes like this don’t come along every day, so inspect TODAY!
CT / 5159/358
Council / City of Playford
Zoning / RUL – Rural Living
Built / 1948
Land / 1.023HA (Calculated)
Council Rates / $2,078.20pa
SA Water / $148.90pq
ES Levy / $124.25pa