With picturesque Martindale Reserve Playground and walking trails at one end of the street, local schools at the other and only a two-minute drive to The Stables Shopping Complex, this home is ideally located to take full advantage of the laid-back lifestyle Greenwith is renowned for. Duck through to catch public transport on Golden Grove Road and be in the city 40 minutes later. Check out the revamped Grove Shopping Centre with its fabulous food court nearby, or for more shopping variety Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and its newly created food and entertainment precinct is only 15 minutes from your doorstep.
Low maintenance inside and out, this home will be fully appreciated by those who are time poor and want to maximise their down time simply relaxing with a glass of wine after a long day or making memories with family and friends in the ample entertaining areas this property boasts. With a spacious open plan floorplan ahead of its time, this home will appeal to first home buyers, couples, families, retirees and investors alike, so view NOW or you could miss out!
• 3 generous bedrooms, master with spacious walk through robe and ensuite bathroom
• Built in wardrobes to bedrooms two and three
• Open plan kitchen / meals / living area with new oven and cooktop
• Economical Ducted Evaporative cooling throughout and gas wall heater in main living area
• Multiple living areas will ensure space for the whole family
• A blend of easy-care tiles and floating floors throughout the home
• Family bathroom with large, deep corner bath and separate toilet
• Temperature controlled hot water
• Paved outdoor entertaining area under pitched verandah with fans
• Fully fenced, low maintenance front and rear yards
• Rental estimate $390 – $410 per week
• Brick veneer construction built 1995
This home is priced to sell, so inspect TODAY!